In 2023, users are given the option to contact Facebook's technical support only through a messaging form. However, it’s impossible to call their support as the social media platform has nearly a billion users, making it costly to maintain such a large call center. The only option left is to write an email. We will explain how to do this below.
💰 Join our Telegram chat and communicate with market experts.
The main ways to contact Facebook customer support
You can contact a Facebook representative (bot or human) through several methods, including a direct link, quick help form, and messenger.
Direct link to support
At the moment, you can directly access the Facebook support sections using the following steps:
- Open the official page at https://www.facebook.com/business/help/support. Here you can find ready-made answers to frequently asked user questions. It's not possible to send a separate message.
- To access the Facebook Business Help Center, you will find tips, instructions, and guides on how to use tools more effectively and troubleshoot issues. All answers are conveniently categorized. Regular Facebook users cannot contact support from here, but advertisers who work with advertising and invest large amounts of money into promotions (exact data is not provided by Facebook) can do so through the "Get Started" button. Click on it, choose one of your advertising accounts (if you have multiple), and click on "Another Account Issue".
Quick Help Form
This is a special Facebook customer support chat where you can submit your request. To open the quick help form, you need to perform several actions:
- click on the arrow in the top right corner of the Facebook main page;
- go to "Help & Support"
- select the option "Report a Problem"
- now you can share your experience of using the new version of Facebook or report an issue by clicking on one of the available options;
- A form will open, which you need to fill out and submit.
You can also contact the support team via Messenger.
- Go to Messenger from the Facebook main page.
- Type "Facebook Support" into the search bar and select the appropriate recipient.
- Write a message.
- Usually, feedback comes with a link to the Help Center, and it's not possible to contact a specific person.
How to access the customer support chat on a smartphone
If you prefer using Facebook on your phone, you can still reach the support team through the mobile version:
- Go to the menu (for Apple devices, press the three lines in the lower right corner of the screen).
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on 'Help and Support'.
- Click on 'Help Center'.
- Scroll down and open the 'Business Help Center'.
- Next, click on 'Get Help/Advertising/Need Help'.
This feature can be used by owners of advertising accounts.
Facebook regularly updates its interface, so tomorrow the windows and settings may look different. Currently, all the methods described above are working. However, it is rare to quickly resolve an issue through support. The support team takes a long time to respond, even if you send screenshots and provide a detailed description.
Original published on this site, translated by the Adheart.me team.